Sunday, October 26, 2014

In with the New

 Hello, Everyone! I'm so happy to be here, beginning my new blog about everything under the Sun! Honestly, I've had some trouble getting things going. I've used so many different resources to get this thing up and running, so, I thought I would let you guys know where I got my help.

Photoshop- Seriously, who is not using this? I pretty much taught myself how to use this incredible creating. Youtube.com is definitely PS's best ally. There are so many people on there ready to give tips and advice for us not-so-tech-savvy individuals. Awesome resource for starting your Blog. I used it to create my Header, up top there, and it was so simple to do. Maybe, I'll do a tutorial soon on how I made it.. it's something to think about. 

Dafont.com- They have awesome fonts there. I found them by accident when I was looking for fonts for my Foreveremmalouandyou.blogspot.com blog. I'll tell you more about that blog before too long. Anywho, Dafont has great fonts and they are super easy to install. Go check them out when you have a moment..

Pinterest- Yeah, you probably saw this one coming, am I right? Everyone is using Pinterest, so what better way to find.. well... everyone? I searched for "Blogger" and a ton of Blogs about Blogging pulled up. There was HerandNicole.com, a great blog that helped me install my signature. SitGirls.com have tons of tutorials! Seriously, they helped me when I had zero clue what to do. Atypicalenglishhome.com has a bunch of helpful tips and tricks on her blog, super helpful. Those are just a few, the possibilities are endless with Pinterest because, as I said before, everyone is using it.

It's wonderful living in the age of technology when it comes to resources. Everything I need I found online. Go check out those other blogs, give them a follow and enjoy them, just as I do. 

I know this post wasn't the most entertaining, but I thought you should know about all the great stuff I used to get going. Stay tuned, and give us a follow and some patience.. we're just getting started. 

post signature